ಇಷ್ಟೆಲ್ಲಾ ಇದೆ ..

Sunday, August 4, 2013

One of The Best Moments in SJCE…





One of The Best Moments in SJCE…!
It was on 24th March.
Shabd , An Annual state level literary Fest ( Organized By SJCE Editorial Board)was happening. The fest went very well. This year we witnessed plenty of students from different colleges and different streams participating in many events. The number of participants were doubled this year as compared to last year. The same day We bring out our college magazine -Jayzine. This time it is a special edition as we are celebrating Golden jubilee year.

It was my three years of journey in the editorial board . I just wanted to thank each one of the beautiful people on the board. So I thought of giving my book , Enna todalu nudigalu- a collection of my poems, as a token of my love and respect towards them.. While giving my book , one my friend asked my signature on the book. I proudly put my signature on it and gave him. Immediately after him, all my friends asked the same. I put my signature ( u can call its ‘autograph’) on the book and gave to each of them. I was literally in tears and at the same time I was really very happy for that…!!
I remembered A.P.J.Abdul Kalamji once told “ you can call it’s a SUCCESS when your signature turns into an autograph “.

Am not a big shot in a writing field. Though I have the sense of satisfaction of achieving something in the literature field.

And thanks for everyone who supported me throughout this beautiful journey of mine..

No comments:

Post a Comment