ಇಷ್ಟೆಲ್ಲಾ ಇದೆ ..

Monday, August 5, 2013

AMBULANCE - its just not a vehicle..!





Whenever we see an “ AMBULANCE “ passing near by us, its our DUTY to make space for that emergency vehicle. But according to me there is another small duty for all of us.
Whenever I see an ambulance ( or even I hear that siren sound) I pray GOD for a couple of seconds that “ May the person inside the ambulance recover very soon and May god bless him”. )i saw that in one of the Telugu film but I believe in that.! . Everyday we pray for us ,our FAMILY and for our FRIENDS. May be the person inside the vehicle is unknown for us but at least we know that he/ she is in trouble. So at least we can pray for couple of seconds for him/her. I have been doing this from past five semesters. I bet u, it will bring a very big satisfaction in u after u do that.! Because at the end of the day “ You wished someone whom you really don’t know”.

My point is “ Sometimes if a single quote OR a single book OR a single situation turns a person’s life; WHY cant a “WISH “from us bring a person’s life back ..!?

No comments:

Post a Comment